- 1 seabass fish
- 2 red chillies*
- 5~15 birds~eyed chillies (adjust your spicy level) *
- 4~5 shallots or 1 big red onion onion *
- 4 cloves of garlic*
- 1″ turmeric*
- 10g belacan *
- 400g water
- 1/4 biji nenas cut to cubes
- 4~5 sprigs of kangkung
- 1 pieces lemongrass
- 4~5 calamansi – squeezed for juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Add in
- Blend ingredients labelled * with 100g of water. 15 sec speed 6~8
- Add lemongrass, salt, sugar, pineapple and another 300g water in the mixing bowl.
- Clean the fish then arrange on Varoma tray. Varoma 10min speed 1 reverse
- Then remove Varoma dish/tray. Put aside and
transfer the steamed fish into an oval plate. Squeeze calamansi juice on top of the fish.
- Add water spinach, close lid and cook for another 1 minute 98c spoon speed reverse.
- Transfer gravy quickly onto the fish inside the plate to avoid overcooking of water spinach.
- Serve hot with white rice.